WELCOME! This is a new year and we are starting things off with a new website design!! I love changing things up and this gives me a better format for sharing all the new and exciting things that are happening along my writing journey! It has been about 6 months since I published the second book in The Hypothesis of Giants series, The Change Agent. It has been so wonderful sharing this new chapter of the series with you all and this year I am going to jump right in and start editing and polishing the third book of the series, The Control. Can’t wait for the adventure to continue. May you find love and magic in your life, even in the most unlikely places, and remember it’s never too late to follow your dreams! Below is my professional author bio, but I also included some FUN FACTS about me!
I hope you enjoy and don’t forget to come back often for updates about the series and my writing journey.
Favorite color … Purple, which explains my love of the gemstone Amethyst, which is my birthstone and the stone on my engagement ring.
- Astrological sign … Aquarius- February 1st (#1)
- Hair color and style now … I went back to my natural hair color of medium brown – but I wear it curly/wavy when I don’t want to deal with the long, arduous process of straightening it in the morning
- Favorite season … I LOVE all four seasons, probably why I live in New York, but Spring and Autumn I love a little more due to the beautiful transitions of flowers blooming and the fall foliage. Those are times I wish I was a painter or photographer, but instead I attempt to capture the natural beauty in words
- Favorite ice cream flavor … Well it depends on which ice cream parlor I am at. Top favorite is Friendly’s 3-scoop Reese’s Pieces Sundae (when I splurge on calories), and when watching my weight the Happy Ending (2-scoop) of Mint Chocolate chip ice cream.
- Favorite TV show … Seinfeld is my favorite sitcom of all time. Also, recently I have fallen in love with the drama Breaking Bad. That show has such amazing writing and you are glued to your seat
- Favorite Songwriter….My older sister Erin Michelle is a singer/songwriter and I absolutely love her music. I asked her and my younger sister Cassandra to write my wedding song and it came out absolutely beautiful
- Family pets … Mike and I have cychlid fish
- Married? … Yes! Going on 5 years this spring to the love of my life, Mike. And a fun fact is that we met while singing karaoke. For those of you who know me I love singing, anything and everything and it is great that I found my soul mate who appreciates the art of making a fool of yourself singing in public! =)
- Favorite Sports Teams … Baseball – NY Mets, which is funny because my husband is a huge Yankees fan. However, it is easier to get to Citi Field than to the Bronx for Yankee Stadium so I think I may be converting him.
- Biggest vice … Chocolate. I love Chocolate anything!! And I love to buy dresses for different occasions. Absolutely love dressing up and going out on the town for special occasions
- Kids? …We recently had a baby girl, Lily, who is the other love of my life. I can’t imagine my life without her and so excited to introduce her to so many wonderful things. She already loves reading, especially pop-up books and reading has become part of our bedtime ritual
- Exercise? …Dieting hasn’t worked for me in the past so now I am trying to just live an overall healthier lifestyle. I started juicing to supplement one meal a day to make sure I am getting enough fruits and vegetables in my diet and I love Zumba! I love to dance and if I can lose weight and do what I love, that works for me! Definitely harder to fit in exercise with a baby, but I know I need to put my health first in order to be the best mom and person I can be.
- Favorite Quote … “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” – James Dean
- Favorite way to spend a day … Spending time with friends and family, walking around the park near my house to enjoy nature at its finest, going to the beach and/or wineries. And of course, margaritas and karaoke are always great too