WELCOME! So excited to share that I have finally published the fourth and final book in The Hypothesis of Giants series, The Integration. I am so proud of this novel and the journey that led me here. It was a challenging time in my life but this journey has taught me a lot about myself, my passions and what is truly important in my life. Writing is a part of me, who I am and who I will always be. I have stories to share and I am so blessed to have amazing family, friends and fans in my life who believe in this series and continue to support me along this journey. Aurora, Boreas and Otus’s journey continues with more adventure, romance, twists and turns, suspense and eye opening moments! I hope you enjoy this final book in the series as much as I do.
May you find love and magic in your life, even in the most unlikely places, and remember it’s never too late to follow your dreams! Below is my professional author bio, but I also included some FUN FACTS about me!
I hope you enjoy and don’t forget to come back often for updates about the series and my writing journey.
Favorite color Purple, which explains my love of the gemstone Amethyst, which is my birthstone and the stone on my engagement ring.
- Astrological sign Aquarius- February 1st (#1)
- Favorite season I LOVE all four seasons, probably why I live in New York, but Spring and Autumn I love a little more due to the beautiful transitions of flowers blooming and the fall foliage. Those are times I wish I was a painter or photographer, but instead I attempt to capture the natural beauty in words
- Favorite ice cream flavor My top favorite is Friendly’s 3-scoop Reese’s Pieces Sundae (when I splurge on calories)
- Favorite TV show Seinfeld is my favorite sitcom of all time, but I also fell in love with the drama Breaking Bad. That show has such amazing writing and you are glued to your seat
- Favorite Songwriter My older sister Erin Michelle is a singer/songwriter and I absolutely love her music. I asked her and my younger sister Cassandra to write my wedding song and it came out absolutely beautiful
- Family pets We have a cichlid fish named Dorothy
- Married? Yes! Going on 7 years this spring to the love of my life, Mike. And a fun fact is that we met while singing karaoke. For those of you who know me I love singing, anything and everything and it is great that I found my soul mate who appreciates the art of making a fool of yourself singing in public! =)
- Favorite Sports Teams I generally root for any team from New York, which gets me into trouble when people ask me to choose between the NY Mets or NY Yankees. But I don’t care. I enjoy just watching a game and cheering on any team from NY!
- Biggest vice Chocolate. I love Chocolate anything!! And I love to buy dresses for different occasions. Absolutely love dressing up and going out on the town for special occasions.
- Kids? I have a beautiful daughter, Lily, who is the other love of my life. I can’t imagine my life without her and so excited to introduce her to so many wonderful things. She already loves reading, especially pop-up books and reading has become part of our bedtime ritual.
- Exercise I am trying to live an overall healthier lifestyle. I started juicing to supplement one meal a day to make sure I am getting enough fruits and vegetables in my diet and I love Zumba! I love to dance and if I can lose weight and do what I love, that works for me! It is definitely harder to fit in exercise with a baby, but I know I need to put my health first in order to be the best mom and person I can be.
- Favorite Quote “Dream as if you’ll live forever. Live as if you’ll die today.” -James Dean
- Favorite way to spend a day Spending time with friends and family, walking around the park near my house to enjoy nature at its finest, going to the beach and/or wineries. And of course, margaritas and karaoke are always great too